CLRMA offers a variety of ways to get the information you need to manage your lake or reservoir. Available resources are listed below, or you can send us a question about your lake at Ask the Lake'spert, a certified lake manager will get back to you.
- NMMA Video on CO ANS Program
- Guidance Document for Developing a Lake or Reservoir Management Plan
- Guidance Document for Harmful Algal Blooms in Colorado
- HAB's: Considerations and Ramifications of Management
- EPA Health Advisory for HABs – EPA has drafted health advisory values for cyanotoxins. EPA has established two levels, one for kids under school age and then values for people older than school age. The two toxins they provide advisories for are microcystin and cylindrospermopsin.
- HAB Google Folder
- Invasive Species
If there is a resource that you would like to see CLRMA offer, drop us a note using this email.