2018 Annual Fall Conference & Meeting
2018 Spring Luncheon Presentations
- DiNatale OCCT P loadings updated
- DiNatale Survey of Monitoring Programs
- Forsberg NALMS Update
- Owen and Leach - Lead and Copper in city buldings
- Parman - Carp Removal at Barr Lake
- Price - Denver Water and OCCT for Lead
- Rust- Western Forest Fires and Water Quality
- Slattery - Croke Reservoir BioChar
- Wilkinson Harmful Algae Bloom Monitoring
Lake Appreciation Day 2016
H2OJO and CLRMA Crew
CLRMA sponsors multiple educational events and at least one social event annually. Educational events include conferences, workshops, and lake appreciation events. Our social events are relaxing and family oriented.
Whether it is attending a Rockies game or one of the many Lakes Appreciation events; we encourage you to invite friends and family to enjoy Colorado's beautiful outdoors. To view presentations from past events, click on the desired subcategory under Events Listing.
CLRMA posts presentations from past workshops and conferences. A wide variety of topics have been covered, from lake management, algae identification, watershed approach to protecting water quality, and pragmatic solutions to water quality concerns. Click here for a list of past presentations. CLRMA also offers scholarships for members that want to attend but may not have the financial means. Click here to complete the scholarship application.